Tuesday, February 26, 2008


I am running against 5 others in the May School Board Election for one year seat.
What would really help me now are letters to the editor to the Daily Journal
newsletters@e.thedailyjournal.com
and the Millville News
mgray@sjnewsco.com
endorsing my election to the Millville Board of Education
If you want to tell others about me, here are some highlights.

I have worked with city leaders, merchants and community groups for positive actions for this great city. My active involvement includes:

  • Zoning Board of Adjustment
  • Center City Neighborhood Group
  • Neighborhood Policing Task Force
  • The Riverfront Renaissance Center for the Arts

Also in order to get my name out I will need campaign signs. I have a campaign account.
You can make out a check to Friends of Mark Krull 112 East Pine Street Millville NJ 08332
Thanks very much for your consideration!!
Mark

No comments: